Linear Investments have been shortlisted for 9 awards at the 2017 HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards.
Below are the categories that we have been shortlisted in and our fellow competitors:
- Best Regulatory Hosting Platform (AQMetrics, Digiterre, DMS Governance, Mirabella Financial Services)
- Best Managed Account Platform (Deutsche Bank, HedgeFacts, Lawson Conner, Sturgeon Ventures)
- Best Middle Office Solutions (Enfusion Systems, EZE Software Group, Fund Recs, HedgeFacts, SS&C, TORA, Tribeca Technology, Backstep, Viteos Fund Services)
- Best Independent Cap Intro Provider (Lawson Conner, Sturgeon Ventures)
- Best Prime Broker – Technology (BNP Paribas, Cowen Int.,Interactive Brokers, Saxo Markets, Societe Generale)
- Best Prime Broker – Innovation (BNP Paribas, Cowen Int.,Interactive Brokers, Saxo Markets, Societe Generale)
- Best Prime Broker – Capital Introduction (Societe Generale, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan)
- Best Prime Broker – Emerging Markets (HSBC, Nomura, Citi, Morgan Stanley)
- Best Boutique Prime Broker (Cowen Int.,Global Prime Partners, Invast Global, Maybank Kim Eng. Secs, Saxo Markets)
The annual HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards are an afternoon of recognition and reward for those hedge fund service providers that have demonstrated exceptional customer service and innovative product development over the past 12 months.
The winners will be announced at a lunchtime ceremony on Thursday 27 April at The Hurlingham Club, London. You can see the full shortlist on HFMWeek’s website here.