Linear are always happy to hear from enthusiastic and talented individuals looking to join our team. We are not currently looking to fill any roles but if you feel you have the drive, personality and skill set we would find irresistible, please apply via email to: email@example.com.
Junior Application Support Analyst
We are looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join our IT team.
Linear is a privately owned, small but fast-growing business with a highly scalable model as a Prime and Agency Broker, providing the complete suite of multi-asset Brokerage services to its buy-side clients, from execution through to margin financing, custody and settlement of equities, fixed income, FX, mutual funds and structured notes.
- Supporting Front/Middle and Back Office teams, managing requests and issues.
- Helping to design efficient processes to reduce any ongoing support requirement.
- Daily process monitoring, ensuring daily processes have run correctly and identifying the impact of failure and corrective actions.
- Support of applications and interfaces
- Delivering management information on support and helping to identify trends and resource utilization.
- Ad hoc data tasks including uploading data to investment accounting and trading systems along with report generation.
- Project delivery tasks, testing upgrades, new systems configuration, rollout and service delivery.
- Follow IT standards for documentation & system access
- Assisting with ongoing projects
- Assisting with vendor management
- An individual looking to build a career in financial markets and learn the business and technical skills of this demanding environment.
- Must be proactive in your ability to address both project and daily tasks
- Team player exhibiting professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organisation, time management and prioritisation skills with ability to work as part of a team and autonomously once the required standards are met
- Enjoys working in a challenging business environment with technically literate business users.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- We are looking for someone with BSc or MSc in information technology / computer science. At least a year experience as IT Application support Analyst preferred.
- Good understanding of SQL is essential
- Any programming experience is useful to enable high-level debugging of scripts etc. but is not mandatory as this is not a developer position
If interested, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org